Updated: Mar 25
This is the fifth in a series of six posts on the phases of a name change through numerology.
The transformation that happens when you leave an inharmonious name behind and get a harmonious name that fully supports your essence = birthday can't be boiled down to just a few blog posts. Yet it can be helpful to know the general patterns and waves of what is going to happen and that you're 'on schedule' in your journey.
PHASE FIVE: THE KARMIC RELEASE
The fifth phase is the Karmic Release. This period can take from 1-6 months and happens between 12 months to five years after your legal name change. Look at your Yearly Cycles to see where I have pinpointed yours. The length of the release isn't important. This period signifies the completion of the Release of your old name set up and its influence on your life. From now on the new numeroscope is fully integrated. All high vibes.
As a general rule don't make major life decisions during your karmic release. Don't start new endeavors. Pay attention to where you are on your path.
As a sort of personal Mercury retrograde, this period is perfect for introspection, reevaluations, self-reflection, and self-love practices.
Themes for the fifth phase:
- Contrasts and conscious learning.
- Happiness and trust in the future.
- The universe will conspire to make you see your path and growth in a new light. A round of amazing and beautiful experiences mixed in with some clear lows points are normal.
- New realizations and deeper understanding of what was to gain from your old path and name.
- Sensitivity to global and daily vibrations. A general opening to the world.
- Ability to take in more of everything. Expansion in all directions.
- A clear focus on what needs attention in your life. Areas that don't work or need love will present themselves.
My advice as a professional numerologist in this phase: Let go. Focus on making this a conscious process. You're now in a place where you can see the bigger picture. A helpful mantra during this final push: ‘Process over perfection!’ If old hurt surfaces start your own forgiveness practice.
As soon as your Karmic Release has taken place you will enter the sixth and final phase of your name change journey.
Want to learn more about how your birthday and name are interacting and shaping your life? The Appetizer Session is where you get my eyes on your unique essence and life experience.
Professional Numerologist + Author