Terms & Conditions - Updated October 2023
By checking the box and clicking the “Purchase” button, you (hereinafter “Client”) agree and understand you are purchasing a product and/or information created by Novalee L. M. Wilder, (hereinafter “we” “us” “Service Provider”). The client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement, on www.novaleewilder.dk, www.thenumerologyschool.com, www.alittlebitofnumerology.com, www.alittlebitofangelnumbers.com and on www.novaleewilder.com. The client also agrees he/she is voluntarily entering into this legally binding agreement with the Service Provider, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon.
Product(s): NAME CHECK-UP SESSION / NAME CHANGE SESSION / SESSIONS FOR LITTLE ONES / THE SOUL SESSION / THE FULL READING / THE NAME
CHANGE SESSION FOR BUSINESSES, etc.
As indicated above, the Client agrees and understands that in order to be properly utilized, the Client must use the information provided specifically in the way described on the product page or the accompanying documents and in accordance with the instructions. If the Client has any questions or needs any additional help, the Client understands he/she may contact Novalee L. M. Wilder at to gain clarity. By performing a name change legally and using the Product(s) to do so, Client acknowledges and agrees he/she understands how the Product(s) should be used, and has done sufficient research or had communications with Service Provider in such that he/she feels confident he/she has acted correctly.
Client understands that it is solely his/her responsibility to seek additional information, assistance, or guidance from Service Provider regarding how to use the provided Product(s) and that any failures or inabilities to take adequate steps to understand how to use the Product(s) are not the faults of Service Provider. Should Client change their name or use the information incorrectly, or otherwise make any errors, Client acknowledges and agrees Service Provider has no fault or ownership of these errors, and Client will not seek to blame Service Provider for any errors or mistakes stemming therefrom. Client agrees to hold Service Provider harmless from any misuse of the Product(s), failures to adequately complete name changes, or other misuse or failure to properly utilize Product(s), which may render them ineffective or unenforceable, whether in whole or in part.
While Novalee L. M. Wilder is a Professional Numerologist, the information contained herein on this Website and via our products is not intended as a substitute for any legal, medical, spiritual or financial advice that should be provided by your own attorney, doctor, spiritual advisor or chosen financial counsel regarding your own personal business and financial situation. You should always seek qualified medical, spiritual, legal and/or financial counsel to discuss any specific circumstances related to your business or personal life. You agree that the information on our Website and/or sent via email is not medical, spiritual, legal and/or financial advice.
1. By using our Website, and/or purchasing any material from our Website, you agree and understand that a binding non-disclosure relationship has not been formed between you and Novalee L. M. Wilder, You agree to hold Novalee L. M. Wilder harmless should any information contained on this Website or within any of our programs or packages prove inaccurate in your state or country, or otherwise unhelpful to your personal business or personal situation, and understand our disclaimers herein.
2. You agree to hold Novalee L. M. Wilder harmless should any information contained on this Website or within any of our products, programs or packages prove inaccurate in your state or country, or otherwise unhelpful to your personal business or personal situation, and understand our disclaimers herein.
3. Force Majeure. Novalee L. M. Wilder is not liable for an inability to deliver the Program/Course/content due to a force majeure, whether an act of God or foreseen/unforeseen human-initiated circumstance, health or travel restrictions, quarantines or precautions imposed by any government entity or agency, local, state or federal law or ordinance, or any other act or circumstance outside of our control.
1. The client understands he or she is purchasing Product(s), which constitutes proprietary intellectual property belonging to, and Novalee L. M. Wilder. Following the Client’s decision to purchase one or more Product(s), Client will have gained access to the intellectual property of Novalee L. M. Wilder in the form of copyrighted information and writing. The client understands and acknowledges that he/she is being granted a limited, revocable license to use the appropriate suggested name changes(s) and use the Product(s) purchased as directed. Client understands that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not purchased Product(s), and Client agrees not to share, copy, use as his/her own material, or repurpose and use in his/her own business without the express written permission of Service Provider, or otherwise disclose or use any information provided to Client by virtue of his/her purchase of Product(s).
2. Client also understands that this limited license may be revoked at any time, without refund, should Service Provider become aware of facts suggesting or confirming that Client has engaged in infringing misuse of the Products, or otherwise made the Product(s) available to anyone who has not purchased Product(s). Client understands that should his/her license to use purchased Product(s) become revoked, he/she does not have a cause of action against Service Provider, understands and agrees that his/her limited license will be revoked without refund or reimbursement of funds paid, and agrees that he/she was made aware of the consequences of distributing or otherwise engaging in unauthorized sharing of Product(s) prior to choosing to engage in such action.
1. Client understands that following his or her use of Product(s), Service Provider may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Service Provider’s website, or on various sales materials for this or any other program or product created by Novalee L. M. Wilder. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is free up to Client. There will be no ramifications or changes in the relationship if the Client refuses testimonial.
2. If Client accepts and provides Service Provider with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with the name, title and in some instances, a photo of Client will likely be published on or other locations or pages. Should the Client agree to provide a testimonial, no payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial.
1. The client understands the cost of each Product is clearly marked on the Website. This payment is payable upfront, in full. The client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the total sum requested electronically, via the website, or in-person before a session in full.
2. If Service Provider has offered a payment plan, or if Service Provider and Client have otherwise arranged a payment plan, Client agrees to be bound by the terms of the Payment Plan Addendum, if applicable, and understands he/she may become susceptible to late fees or discontinuation of access to the membership site or Product(s), should payments not be made per the agreed-upon schedule. If Client and Service Provider have not specifically, individually agreed upon a payment plan, and Client is not in possession of a Payment Plan Addendum, Client understands this means one is not available and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Service Provider’s sales page.
As Client will have access to the purchased Product after booking a session and showing up in person or on Skype for that session, the Service Provider is unable to control what happens to the information or documents delivered following the Client’s purchase of the same. Therefore, unless the Service Provider is unable to offer the Product(s) purchased by Client and Client does not end up with the Product(s) purchased, Service Provider is not able to offer refunds once the Product(s) have been purchased. Should any technical issues arise following purchase of one or more Product(s), the Client understands and agrees she/he will contact for further customer service and troubleshooting.
Refunds on Physical Products
All physical Products sold on this site will be personalized before shipping. All products that are made to order or personalized with names, designs, or inscriptions are ineligible for return.
1. Once the Client completes the purchase of one or more Product(s), the Client will then be directed to Service Provider’s membership site and instructed to create a username and password. Once logged in, the Client will have access to booking information on Product(s) purchased. Please note documents may not be available in perpetuity on the membership site, so please act efficiently in downloading and saving Products(s) and/or information purchased.
2. Client understands Service Provider is not responsible for Client’s username and password, if the account is hacked by an unknown third party, or if Client chooses to give out his/her credentials to someone else. If Client elects to disclose his/her username and password to a third party, and such third party thereafter downloads and proceeds to illegally utilize proprietary information and intellectual property of Novalee L. M. Wilder, including Product(s), Client may be held responsible for the disclosure of information and agrees to provide any and all assistance to Novalee L. M. Wilder and team in order to correct the illegal use of property. If this occurs, the client also understands his or her access to the membership site will be immediately revoked without a refund, and the Client may lose access to purchased materials.
1. The client understands that any Product(s) purchased through are solely to provide educational information to those wishing to view or use it. Service Provider cannot and does not guarantee any type of specific results, outcomes, changes, protections, or gains through use of our Product(s)s, whether legal, financial, or otherwise, nor are we making any guarantees regarding the success of Client’s business, personal life, or any results stemming therefrom. Client understands and agrees to this, and acknowledges that his/her use of any information contained within one or more Product(s) herein is purely voluntary, and at Client’s own risk.
2. Client understands and agrees that Product(s) produced are not to be relied upon in any way as legal, financial, or business advice, nor are the Product(s)s intended to take the place of professional advice received via a consultation with a doctor, spiritual advisor, local lawyer, financial advisor, business consultant, or other experts regarding the details of Client’s specific business, personal life, health or legal/financial issue(s). The client is encouraged to consult with his/her own professional for any questions Client may have regarding his/her particular business or situation regarding legal, business, medical, or financial questions, or any similar professional that may address his/her own individual situation.
3. Client understands and agrees that his/her decision to visit our website, purchase one or more Product(s), and incorporate them into his/her life and/or business is purely voluntary, and Client understand Service Provider is not responsible or liable for any harm or damage to Client or Client’s life and/or business resulting from direct or indirect use of one or more Product(s). Client agrees to hold Novalee L. M. Wilder, as an individual and Sole Proprietor, harmless from any damages directly or indirectly resulting from Client’s use of one more Product(s) on Client’s website or in the course and scope of his/her business and/or life, and agrees he/she will not make any claims against Service Provider; Novalee L. M. Wilder, or the company herein.
4. While Service Provider and her team will act in their full capacity to ensure your satisfaction with any Product(s) purchased, Client, acknowledges and agrees that services provided by Service Provider to Client, purchased via are provided without any representation or warranties regarding the quality, specific results or guarantees, fitness for use in specific states or countries, non-infringement of materials, or relief from legal action. Client understands Service Provider is not and cannot guarantee any specific or general results from use of one or more Product(s), and Client understands that he/she has no expectation of any particular or specific results or outcomes as a result of the use of one or more Product(s) by Service Provider. Client understands and agrees he/she is choosing to purchase this/these Product(s) freely and voluntarily and understands he/she has no claims against Novalee L. M. Wilder, Service Provider, or should any unexpected or unfavorable results stem from the use of a Product(s).
5. The client agrees to hold Service Provider harmless should any injury occur – physical, financial, emotional, or otherwise – as a direct or indirect result of using one or more Product(s). The information provided in each product(s) is information that has worked for Service Provider and other clients, and may or may not be useful to you in your business, life or geographical location. Client understands Service Provider cannot guarantee any specific results or outcomes from the use of her Product(s), and Client has no expectation of a specific result that he/she holds Service Provider responsible for.
1. The client understands that the Service Provider maintains all copyrights and intellectual property rights in the Product(s) created, regardless of any edits/updates completed by the Client to personalize the document. Client understands he/she does not gain any intellectual property rights in a Product once it has been edited to reflect Client’s personal information, and agrees not to seek ownership of any portion of the Intellectual Property rights contained within Products, owned by Service Provider.
2. The client also acknowledges and understands that Service Provider maintains any and all copyrights and intellectual property rights in any additional information provided to Client via telephone including additional legal information, outlines, any information spoken on webinars, or on membership site or any Facebook group now in use or created at later date in the future. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of Service Provider to the Client, nor grant any license to use materials, other than that which is specifically outlined in this Agreement or in each Product(s).
3. Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, re-post, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Service Provider or obtained through working with Service Provider, without Novalee L. M. Wilder’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Service Provider reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
4. Limited License: The client understands that in purchasing one or more Product(s) from Service Provider, she/he is gaining access to view information or content shared with him/her by Service Provider. The client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the Product(s) and information provided to be used for their specific, designated purpose only. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees to not:
1. Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information from Product(s) or through discussions with Service Provider without written permission by Service Provider;
2. Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Product(s) or its content, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
3. Claim any content or portion of Product(s) or information otherwise given to Client as his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Service Provider was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
4. Share purchased materials or information with others who have not purchased them.
5. Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
1. The client understands that in order to complete payment for the purchase of one or more Product(s), he/she will be required to provide information about him/herself, including name, address, credit card information, method of payment, billing information, and other personally identifiable information. We, as well as our payment processing company may collect this information. The client also understands and agrees that any information provided by the Client is true and accurate, to be relied upon by Service Provider and our team in processing payment and delivering our products to Client. Should the Client’s payment fail to process, we reserve the right to withhold the purchased product from Client unless and until payment is properly rendered.
2. We will take reasonable precautions and take measures to keep any information obtained by the Client in connection with the purchase of Product(s) private. While we will attempt to monitor and resist any third party hacking or third party ability to gain access to confidential information held by us, Client agrees and understands we are not liable for any unauthorized access to or use of Client information or property, regardless of negligence, failures, tort, breach of implied or express contract, or any other causes of action or legal theories of liability, even if such theories could have been foreseeable or preventable, or if Novalee L. M. Wilder was made aware of such a possibility. Our limitations of liability extend to the fullest possible extent permitted by law, and in no event shall total liability exceed $500 to any one person or collective plaintiffs.
3. The client also acknowledges and agrees that we have no responsibility or liability for policies of third-party payment processing companies we select and use to facilitate purchases through our Website. When the Client makes a purchase on our Website, he/she may also be subject to the terms and conditions, policies, and/or guidelines of the payment processing company. For more information, we encourage the Client to visit the website of the payment processing company and read their policies and terms and conditions as well. Client agrees to release us as well as the payment processing company we choose from any damages he/she incurs as a result of this process and agrees not to file or assert any claims arising against the payment processing company or us from Client’s purchase of a Product(s).
4. The client acknowledges and understands that any information provided to us is done so on a purely voluntary basis. By choosing to provide us with this information, Client agrees and represents that any information provided to us in order to purchase Product(s), will be accurate and current, and belong to Client. The client understands he/she may not hold him/herself out as someone else or use anyone else information, and agrees to bear the consequences should he/she use anyone else’s information as to his/her own. Should client choose to impersonate another, he/she understand this may constitute a legal violation and understand and agree he/she will be financially responsible for any consequences therein and agree to hold Novalee L. M. Wilder and harmless from any resulting legal action.
5. The client also agrees that he/she is to remain financially responsible for any purchases made through of Product(s)s by Client or any other person acting on Client’s behalf, regardless of the information provided at checkout. Should information become available at a later date confirming Client performed unauthorized use of a credit card or other payment information belonging to someone other than yourself, or that the payment information was not valid, Client understands and agrees that Client remains financially responsible for any and all purchases made, without exception.
1. Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold harmless Novalee L. M. Wilder, novaleewilder.com, novaleewilder.dk, and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Novalee L. M. Wilder from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of our Product(s). Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit our defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
2. Client understands he/she is voluntarily deciding to utilize one or more Product(s) available for purchase and understands we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found within one or more Product(s). The client also agrees to release us from any and all claims stemming from or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained within our Product(s).
Limitation of Liability
1. The client understands and agrees that the information offered in Product(s) available for purchase via is personal information that may or may not be suitable for all businesses, locations, countries, or persons in specific situations. The client understands that Service Provider is unable to consult on clients who do not purchase Product(s), and agrees that his/her decision to purchase, complete, and/or use Product(s) offered is purely voluntary. The client agrees to consult with his/her own local professional should he/she have any specific questions pertaining to the applicability of the information to the Client’s specific business or personal situation. Client understands and agrees that we have no way of knowing a Product(s) specific applicability to Client’s business or life, and Client agrees and understands he/she will hold Novalee L. M. Wilder harmless from any direct or indirect damages or harm as a result of choosing to utilize information purchased from our website, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages.
2. We are not responsible for any result stemming from Client’s decision to use the information provided by us, nor are we responsible for Client’s legal protection, life choices, health, income or finances, earnings, business, clientele, client base, or any other result, nor is Novalee L. M. Wilder responsible for any loss incurred by Client’s business including revenues, clients, business, goodwill, income, anticipated income, predicted income, sales numbers, loss of a sale, data, nor any computer failure, computer virus obtained by use of our Website, technical glitch or failure, defect or delay, or any other similar issue and Client agree we are not liable for any such damages or losses incurred therefrom.
3. The client also understands and agrees that Novalee L. M. Wilder and make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of the Product(s) purchased. By use of this Website or membership site, all users agree and understand that the use of content and information found herein is to be used at his/her own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Release of Claims
The client also agrees that under no circumstances will we be liable to any party for any type of damages resulting from or claiming to result from any use of or reliance on the Product(s) utilized, and Client hereby releases us from any and all claims whether known now or discovered in the future.
1. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California regardless of the location of the Client or any conflict of law principles. Should any dispute arise, Client and Service Provider agree to engage in good faith informal negotiations to resolve the dispute or misunderstanding. If a resolution is not possible, Client agrees to resolve any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by Mediation in Los Angeles, California State, by the American Arbitration Association, Dispute Resolution Services, and agree to cooperate in order to expedite and properly complete the Arbitration process within a timely fashion. The written decision of the arbitrators will be binding and conclusive, and not subject to judicial review. The client also agrees to participate in good faith in the mediation process, with failure to do so creating our right to pursue any other available legal remedies, including but not limited to alternate forms of dispute resolution or litigation.